We provide Retrofitting and Automation for all types of Valves.
Did you ever wonder…?
Can I automate / retrofit my existing manually operated valves…?
Can I replace my old / obsolete / outdated actuator with the new actuator having latest technological features…?
The answer is…. "YES, You Can". The solutions are available for such requirements. And the "Solution Provider" is INDAAI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We at INDAAI have a long, or may we call it as strong, experience of executing such “valves automation / retrofitting” projects on turnkey basis. Just see below the list of clients, for whom we have done the retrofitting projects:
- • Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), Uran
- • Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (Mahagenco), Koyana
- • Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (Mahagenco), Uran
- • Automation of Canal Gates at Khadakwasla Dam
- • Loknete Bapurao Patil SSK Ltd., Mohol
- • Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- • Pune Municipal Corporation
- • Ispat Industries Ltd.
- • Ooms PMB India Pvt. Ltd.
- • Ballarpur Industries Ltd., Bhigwan
- • Purandar Lift Irrigation Scheme thru’ IVRCL
We retrofit any type of valve with electric or pneumatic actuator, be it a gate valve or globe valve or sluice valve or ball valve or a butterfly valve… We have tailor-made solution for everything.
Normally we observe the following procedure / approach for Retrofitment jobs:
- • Study the site after receipt of invitation / enquiry from client
- • Decide scope of work (e.g. cables, control panels, PLCs) & actuator specifications / operation logic in consultation with client
- • Submit budgetary offer
- • Detailed engineering after receipt of order such as sizing & selection of appropriate actuator models, design of mounting arrangement & control system, cable laying map, labour work-force organizing etc.
- • Supply of actuator & other accessories as per the scope of supply
Installation & commissioning of total automation system
- • Final testing & trial to the satisfaction of clientM
The advantages of Retrofitment / Valves Automation are:
- • You save your money / investment on buying a new valve (with actuator)
- • No need to modify the existing pipeline
- • If the present valve operation is manual, you save on man-power cost
- • You can take the advantage of the latest available technology in actuation
- • You can integrate various valves & operate them thru’ a common control system